ZIGZAG Hair Studio’s Guide to Getting Hair Like A Celebrity
Have you ever wondered how your favourite celebrity manages to change her hairstyle and colour weekly and still show off hair that is glossy and full of length and volume?
ZIGZAG Hair Studio in Joondalup spill some of the secrets and give you some top tips on how to get your hair looking fit for the red carpet!
We all know that over-processing your hair can cause it to become dry and damaged, so how do Rihanna, Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj manage to change their hair colour so often?
The answer lies in wigs and hair pieces, hair extensions and the very best hair treatments.
We offer high quality Showpony Hair Extensions where you can choose from a wide variety of looks – gorgeous blonde, red or brunette hair extensions – which will add length, volume and colour without damaging your natural hair.
When it come to great in-salon treatments you can achieve long-lasting silky shiny hair with the Keratin Smoothing Treatment at ZIGZAG Hair Studio.
If an in-salon treatment is not for you, what can you do to achieve healthy, shiny hair?
Top tips for shiny, healthy hair – ZIGZAG Hair Studio, Joondalup
- After rinsing out your shampoo and conditioner, give your hair a blast of cool or cold water.
- Once a month apply a leave-in conditioner.
- Gently towel dry your hair and apply a light serum while the hair is still wet.
- Let your hair dry naturally whenever possible to promote healthy hair. However, when blow drying your hair, direct the nozzle down the hair shaft and have a final blast of ‘cool’ air.
- Apply a non-alcohol based straightening balm to dry hair. The smoother the cuticle, the shinier your hair will be.
- Use a long round brush with short bristles so your hair glides smoothly over the brush.
- If you wear your hair in a ponytail, alternate the fastening point and give it a break by wearing your hair down.
- Give your hair a break from styling irons. If you cannot live without your styling tools, invest in a quality styling iron and a good protective spray.