In light of the recent and ongoing outbreak of the (COVID-19) Coronavirus, Blonde Army by ZIGZAG Hair Salon have adopted a common-sense approach to the situation.
We would like to reassure our clients that we have put additional steps in place in the salon in light of the growing concerns.
You can also click the link HERE for the latest Government advice.
Let’s approach this with a unified front and look out for each other’s health and wellbeing.
Listed below are the measures we have put in place to ensure that our clients and team stay as safe as possible during this time…
- Hand sanitiser is available for clients
- All towels and gowns are washed daily
- The salon is cleaned regularly and daily, with a deep cleaning every evening. We will continue cleaning the salon to our usual high standard and use anti-bacterial spray on door handles, handrails, toilet flushes, taps and other areas of multiple contact
- Our Reception team will ensure that the credit card machines are cleaned regularly using anti-bacterial wipes.
- We are following government guidelines and are, as always, taking precautions. With that in mind, we would kindly ask that you reschedule your appointment if you have been in one of the high-risk countries such as China, Italy, or Iran.
If you need to call us, please call us on (08) 930 005 48 or (08) 930 147 20 – we value your co-operation and are happy to chat through any of your concerns. Thank you.