Deposits, Cancellations & Late Arrivals at Blonde Army by Zigzag Hair Salon, Joondalup
Life can be a real pain at times, and we understand that every now and then things don’t work out as planned. However, we are a small business that relies on having our clients turn up to their booked appointment on time so we can pay the employee who is at work ready to do your hair and so we can pay to keep the electricity on and the doors open.
When you don’t attend your appointment or don’t give us enough notice that you can’t attend, that also means that we have turned away other clients because that time was allocated to you specifically for that service. This is not fair on us, or the other client.
So, to protect all of our loyal clients’ appointments, to protect our business from loss of trading, and to ensure your appointment is relaxing and enjoyable, we have adapted the following salon policies.
We greatly appreciate your support and will endeavour to provide the utmost professional service for you at every appointment.
1. All clients will be required to leave a 50% deposit for the following listed services to secure their appointments. The list includes hair colour, colour packages, smoothing services, hair up, group bookings and all hair extensions services. Your 50% deposit will be deducted from the cost of your actual appointment. Deposits will only be refunded or transferred, when more than 48 hours’ notice is provided for cancellations.
2. All no-show clients, and cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment will incur a 50% fee (your deposit).
3. We run by appointment, therefore if you are later than 15 minutes for your appointment and we are unable to carry out your service in the time left, you will lose your deposit.
4. All no-show and late cancellation clients will be required to pay 50% deposit for all future appointments at Blonde Army. Repeat offenders may be refused a future booking.
5. Booked services cannot be cancelled on arrival of appointment.
6. All clients will be sent a confirmation message four days prior to their appointment. Failure to confirm 24 hours prior to your appointment will result in the appointment being cancelled. Please note: we have an automated system which can only receive “YES” or “NO” responses (no personal messages).
Thank you for your understanding.